Couple hours late, but here we go...
Dear Everyone I have ever passed judgement on,
I'm sorry, but I'm a judgemental person. Don't think I was only in it to pick on you... I judge everyone. Seriously. And most of the time, the first impressions that I make are correct... Other times, they're wrong, and I end up turning an enemy into a best friend. *shrugs* That's life. Anyway, I'm sorry if I judged you falsely... And I'm sorry if I hurt you because of that. I just can't help it... I said that I would stop being so judgemental, but it hasn't happened yet... I don't know why, but I just feel the need to speak on people whenever I see them. If you've ever hung out with me, you'd know what I'm talking about... I could be driving somewhere and I'll see someone walking down the street and talk about them. It's terrible. I just like to talk about people... I know it's wrong; at least I'm admitting it, right? -_-
I'll try harder next time... but I can't promise you anything.
Always,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.