Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 15: The person you miss the most.

Dear (person I choose not to name),

You used to be my best friend... I cared about you a lot. We talked on the phone every night... I told you everything. You told me everything. We cried together (sort of). I loved you with all of my heart. I never thought I would lose you. And then... And then, I introduced you to the love of your life. My life changed at that very moment. You grew even more distant as your relationship with her grew stronger and stronger. And then... I never saw you again. She decided to put me out of the picture. She decided not to let me speak to you anymore... I still can't believe you chose her over me... but whatever. I miss you a lot... I still miss you to this day. I remember when you called me earlier this year... I cried my butt off. I never heard from you again after that. What the fuck happened? How did I let you disappear from my life that easily? What did I do? Why did I have to be sooo damn stupid?! -_- *sigh* I still blame myself... I wish you would come back. I wish we would be friends again. I miss you...

Love always,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.