Serious question, ya'll...
Why do people find nothing wrong with guys passing gas, but when females do the same, they call it disgusting?
Passing gas, farting, "letting 'em loose," whatever you decide to call it, is an ordinary part of life. Passing gas is just as normal as taking a dump, or... What's another thing that guys do on the norm? Anyway... My point is: People need to quit acting like it's a forbidden thing for girls to do. Hell, on average, I let 'em loose I don't know... Between 10-20 times a day... And that's some real ass shit (no pun intended). I don't know if there's something going on with my digestive system or what, but usually when a series of farts follow one after the other, I know it's my time to hit up trusty ol' Mr. Toilet.
"Dear, Mr. Toilet... I'm the shit." *sprays Lysol*
haha I LOVE that you wrote this, so true! Seriously the longer you are with someone you find a way to deal with it, we make jokes about it and from time to time he still goes to the bathroom to fart it's cute lol but honestly I'm like seriously who cares, everyone does it lol
ReplyDelete