Nashville and all of Middle Tennessee is suffering some SERIOUS flood damage right now. Major interstates and streets are closed, and I don't think it's safe for anyone to be on the road. Multiple deaths occured over the day yesterday, and it's just sad to realize that innocent people are dying because of this dreadful weather. I couldn't help but think to myself, "What has Middle Tennessee done to make God want to flood the place?" I still don't have the answer for that question. My parents are out grocery shopping... I hope they're ok. Churches in Nashville have cancelled their services. My sister's piano lesson at 6:00 this evening was cancelled... I just hope all of this clears up by tomorrow. I have school in the morning and an AP US Government and Politics exam to take.
------ Edit 1:06 PM ------
Davidson and Williamson County schools are closed tomorrow. Goodness gracious! -_-
------ Edit 1:06 PM ------
Davidson and Williamson County schools are closed tomorrow. Goodness gracious! -_-
Oh LOL I didn't realize, but yeah i'll be updating again, it's good to blog so I can read back & see all the stuff I've typed. I just read a couple of mines, & I'm just like -____- haha, but i'm sorry about the flooding down there, that's terrible. We're all going through things right now, up here the weather is unbearable, the temperatures are just too extreme, & it's extremely muggy & too hot here. But you're situation is far worse, how bad is the flooding ? Is it to the point where water is filling up the roads ? I hope everything gets better there..
ReplyDelete