Monday, April 26, 2010

047.

Ok, I really should've wrote about this a WHILE ago, but I've been waiting on some decent pictures to be able to post... I STILL don't have all of the pictures yet, but here are just a few from my senior prom which was on Saturday, April 17th.


(From left to right) Devin, me, and Alyssa



(From left to right) Me, Daria, Symone (I think), and Ashley



(From bottom left) Ashley, Daria, Russel, Symone, Glen, and Me



My baby and me

Let me just say that senior prom was GREAT! I had so much fun at prom and after prom. I had much more fun than I did last year, and I'm really glad I got to spend it with the people that I did. At prom, I didn't want to sit down. I tried to dance to just about EVERY song, and I think it was getting on my boyfriend's nerves, lol. I kept leaving him and running around everywhere. I'm sorry, but I was HYPE! I was not trying to sit down the whole time... After prom, we all went out to eat at iHop on Nolensville Road and Harding Place. It was SUPER DUNK! We had a lot of fun though... Clowning, joking around, talking about people. I didn't get home until 3:00 AM.

------------------------------------

Saturday, April 24th was Hunters Lane's prom. Of course I went with my boyfriend, and honestly... I had such a wonderful time. Prom itself was ok, but what happened after prom... That's what made my night/morning. Saturday started off pretty horrible. It was raining like REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard, and I was afraid it would never stop. I started doing my own hair around 2:00 PM, and I didn't finish until around 4:00 something... It was being really difficult. When I finally got done, I grabbed my stuff and went to my boyfriend's house, where I got dressed.

It was funny watching Glen try to zip me up in my dress... I ended up having to do most of it myself, but you know... It was all worth it. I don't have any pictures from his prom as of yet... We really didn't take any. If you're wondering, no, I did not wear the same dress. I wore an old black dress of mine that I've only worn twice. Everyone said it was really pretty.

Before I got dressed, Glen wrapped his arms around me and gave me a huge hug... Then, he said "Happy anniversary, baby." All I could do was smile and hug him tighter, because I had completely forgotten that it was our three month-a-versary. I was so stressed about getting ready for prom and all that jazz that I didn't even think about the fact that it was the 24th. He made my day when he said that to me... I'm so thankful to have a boyfriend like him. :]

The first couple of hours at prom were ok... I was already upset because of the rain. Then, the people running prom wouldn't let anyone in DESPITE the pouring rain outside. Finally, they only let seniors in to register for the senior walk and all that... We had to go up two escalators, just to stand in line to get on an elevator, just to do that short ass senior walk, and then, go right back up the escalators. I was like "UGH! WTF?! THIS SHIT IS SO UNORGANIZED!" I believe the only thing that lightened up my mood was the fact that there were chicken strips and honey mustard... I LOVE chicken strips and honey mustard. They are sooo good. I had like... six of them and some fruit punch. I also had some cake... which was weird, but it was pretty good.

When we finally decided to get on the dance floor, it was PACKED. I kept backing away, because I didn't wanna get crushed by all those people... I believe the only song I actually got hype to was "Stanky Leg." I don't know what it is about that song, but I always dance when it comes on. There was this man dressed up as a mime doing animal balloons and stuff like that there... I asked him to make me a purple and black flower to wear on my wrist. It was cute. Glen had a flower made. I saw a few people there have these huge hats made and all that... so unnecessary.

After prom, we picked up some of Glen's friends and went to Laser Quest on 2nd Ave. It was pretty cool... Out of the 30 people that played in our session, I ranked 28. Lol, I'm really bad at that game... It was my first time playing though, and I was more concerned with holding onto Glen and not getting lost. I wouldn't say it was a waste of the $8.50 I paid though. It was all worth it... as long as I got to spend time with my baby.

After Laser Quest, we all went to eat at Sbarro's. I keep saying "we all" like you know who I'm talking about. Umm... It was me, Glen, Edwin, Grace, Dequoia, Madaris, Dupri, this big girl (I don't remember her name), Jerrell, Terrance, and someone else I think... I'm not sure. Well, anyway... We went to Sbarro's. There were two drunk men there, and they were REALLY getting on my nerves. I don't like drunk people... Drunk people don't know how to act, and they're always doing too much. This lady walked into Sbarro's wearing this red top and this short ass black skirt... The drunk men followed her to her table and tried to talk to her. I was like "Omg, she's gonna get raped..."

After Laser Quest, we walked to the 3rd Ave. parking garage where Ed parked his rental car. It smelled like hot piss everywhere... and there were broken beer bottles everywhere. I was like OMG! Someone said that the parking garage was where the hobos lived. -_- So sad. After a while, I asked Ed to turn on some music... As soon as the music came on, everyone started dancing and showing out. It was so much fun. People were looking at us like we were crazy, lol... But we didn't care.

After we danced around there for a while, we went back to Madaris' house where Glen and I stayed until 5:00 AM. He took me home, and I got in the house around like 5:40 AM and went straight to sleep. I knew I was gonna get in trouble later on in the morning... I just didn't wanna hear it when I woke up. Later on in the afternoon, he picked me up so I could get my car from his house. I stayed there until 10:00 PM like I always do.

There's nothing else I can really say about prom really... All I know is, that was the first time I have EVER walked into my house that late/early in the morning... I don't think I'm ever gonna do that again. It stirs up too much trouble with my parents. My mama, my daddy, and I had one of those "serious" talks last night... I didn't like it too much, but whatever... I realize I've got some changes to make in my life. I just don't know when I'm going to make them yet.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you had funn! Everyone looked so nice! :D I wanna see more pics! They on fb?

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.