From Leah:
A: Age - 17.
B: Bed Size - Queen.
B: Bed Size - Queen.
C: Chore you hate - Bathroom; cleaning PERIOD.
D: Dad's name - Thomas.
E: Essential start your day item - Take a piss.
F: Favorite color - Blue and black; purple.
G: Gold or Silver - WHITE gold.
H: Height - 5'4".
I: Instruments you play - I used to play piano. Now, I play all the marching percussion instruments. Oh, and I sing.
J: Job title - Babysitter, student.
K: Kid(s) - I don't have any... yet.
L: Living arrangements - This house consists of 5 people: moms, pops, brother, sister, & moi.
M: Mom's name - Kathy.
N: Nickname - Jenn, Jay-J, Babyface, Jenny... & others, I guess.
O: Overnight hospital stay - Nope.
P: Pet peeve - I have a lot of those.
Q: Quote from a movie - Hmm... I don't know.
R: Right or left handed - I can write with both.
S: Siblings - Brother and sister, both younger.
T: Time you wake up - 5:40 AM.
U: Underwear - Right now, I'm not wearing any. :]
V: Vegetable you dislike - Squash, uhh... onions, and I guess some others. I like most of them though.
X: X-rays you've had - Mouth!
Y: Yummy food you make - Cake, eggs, rice, uhh... NOODLES!
Z: Zoo animals you like - The lions and the white tigers. Oh, and the fishies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.