Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Yess, I do.
If so, how long have the two of you been together?
- Since January 24th, 2010.
Have you ever let them see you cry?
- Plenty of times.
Have they ever hurt you?
- Not intentionally.
Do you talk to them alot?
- Just about 24/7.
Do you think they care about you?
- I know he does.
Have they ever hit you?
- Nope.
Do they tell you they love you?
- All the time.
Have the two of you ever broke up?
- Nope.
What color eyes do they have?
- Brown.
Have the two of you ever danced?
- Yes, lol.
Do the two of you have a song?
- Not that I know of.
If yes , what song is it?
- I guess this doesn't apply.
What do you think is the best thing about your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- His personality and heart.
Have you ever kissed them?
- So many times I've lost count.
Be honest are they a good kisser?
- He is an amazing kisser.
Have you been thinking about breaking up with your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- I thought about it once... a while back.
Does he or she know what your favorite color is?
- Yess.
How long do you want to be with your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- I would like for it to be forever.
When you are away from your boyfriend or girlfriend do you miss them?
- It depends on my mood, but usually, it's a yes.
Do you think he or she is the ONE for you?
- He is the only one.
Have you told them you love them?
- All the time.
Did you mean it?
- Of course I did.
Are you sure?
- Positive.
How old is your Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
- He's 19.
When is their b-day?
- October 22nd, 1990.
Do you miss them right now?:
- I do.
from Sandi T...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.