I meant to write this post on Wednesday, but I guess I just never got around to it. Wednesday was Glen and I's month-versary. We didn't get to do anything special. He did buy me some lemon-flavored icing covered sugar cookies though. They're alright... I mean they're not terrible; I'm just not a big fan of lemon-flavored icing. Have I mentioned that I love that man? ... I think I have. I just thought I'd say it again though.
He just makes me so happy... And he truly does support me. Tonight ended up being one of the worst nights of my life. My mother's car was broken into, and her purse, wallet, credit cards, etc. were stolen. In her wallet were also social security cards, insurance cards, cash, checks, and of course her driver's license. Today, I took her to the bank to close her checking accounts. I also scheduled an appointment with an autoglass company to come fix her window.
In a few, I'm taking my brother to this eye care place near us to have his prescription placed. Then, I'm going to ask them about contacts, etc. I really hope that my insurance covers the exam fee. If not, Idk what I'm gonna do about paying for it. I really want contacts... Whyy? Idk. I just figured since I'm getting older, I should try something new. I still love wearing glasses though. My glasses will forever be a huge part of my self-image.
I'm still sick as hell... My nose is running like a track star, and I just can't catch it! Corny as hell... I know. Tonight, I'm babysitting for the neighbors again. I made $50 last weekend... I wonder how much I'll make tonight. Umm... I'm about to go online and order a new license for my mom. Then... Idk what I'm gonna do. I NEED to be doing this WORK I'm missing in my classes. I'm doing so poorly. -_- I'm failing both AP Lit and AP Calculus right now, all because I haven't been turning in my work. Shame, shame, shame... I'm the A student. I just have REALLY BAD senior itis right now...
In a few, I'm taking my brother to this eye care place near us to have his prescription placed. Then, I'm going to ask them about contacts, etc. I really hope that my insurance covers the exam fee. If not, Idk what I'm gonna do about paying for it. I really want contacts... Whyy? Idk. I just figured since I'm getting older, I should try something new. I still love wearing glasses though. My glasses will forever be a huge part of my self-image.
I'm still sick as hell... My nose is running like a track star, and I just can't catch it! Corny as hell... I know. Tonight, I'm babysitting for the neighbors again. I made $50 last weekend... I wonder how much I'll make tonight. Umm... I'm about to go online and order a new license for my mom. Then... Idk what I'm gonna do. I NEED to be doing this WORK I'm missing in my classes. I'm doing so poorly. -_- I'm failing both AP Lit and AP Calculus right now, all because I haven't been turning in my work. Shame, shame, shame... I'm the A student. I just have REALLY BAD senior itis right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.