So spending every single day of the week with my boyfriend has been amazing... As I've said before, I never want to leave when I'm around him. Last night, we took a 30 minute nap together in each other arms. It was wonderful. If it wasn't hitting midnight, and I didn't have to go home eventually, I would've spent the night there and just went home in the morning. Hmm... I'm thinking about doing that tomorrow for Valentine's Day. You know, ask my mama if I can stay at a friend's house and then, stay at his house instead. We don't have school Monday, so there shouldn't be a problem.
Anywho... I've been falling so behind in some of my classes; mainly the AP ones. I haven't done some of the papers that were due in AP Lit... I haven't really been doing my calculus homework... AP Gov't is just lame... Ughh. Idk what I'm doing with my life right now. Ohh, and not to mention that I've been slacking in my online college course with Nashville State Community College. Yeaa... I really need to get myself together. Glen says that I need to "get on my shit." I agree with him and everything, but UGHH... It's just so hard. Nowadays, I just don't wanna do ANYTHING, ya'know? I just wanna sleep. -_-
Valentine's Day is coming up, and Glen and I have some things planned. In the morning, we're going to church together. Later on in the evening/night, we're going to see a movie and going out to eat. Where? I would like Red Lobster, but money is kinda tight, so... I think we're going to O'Charley's. Which is perfectly FINE! ... cause I've never been there before. I know, I know. WHAAAT?! JENNIFER, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO O'CHARLEY'S?! WHAAAT?! That's the reaction I usually get when I tell people that, lol. It's not my fault though... My family never goes out to eat.
I was looking at their menus and stuff online and looking at the location maps, and I thought it was funny how there are only O'Charley's chain locations on the east side of the country. They don't have it all the way on the east coast, but it's restricted to like... Hold on, lemme find it. Ok, here it goes... Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Virgina, West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Yeaa... Lol. It's regionalized.
That's about all I have to say for right now, though... Tonight is the first school dance at Glencliff High School in over a decade, and I'm NOT going to be there. Whyy? I just don't feel like dancing. I donated my money to the fees though, cause well... I'm a part of United Nations and we're the sponsors of the dance. What would it look like if I didn't support my own group's activity? I plan on spending my valuable time with Glen baking that Valentine's cake that we were supposed to bake yesterday, lol. He got me some Valentine's icing, so I'm gonna have fun playing with the sprinkles and stuff.
... P.S. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.