Lately, I've just been extremely tired. I don't have the enthusiasm to do anything anymore... like my homework. I'm on some serious senior-itis right now. I need to get myself together... if I expect to graduate with the GPA I currently have or an even higher one. Right now, I'm in my MedPrep meeting. We're talking about interviewing and stuff like that... I'm so tired and unenthusiastic right now, I'm not even answering the questions right. I'm just talking and talking and talking... They even caught me in one of my many contradictions. -_-
Things between Glen and I are going well. Right now, I can't imagine myself with anyone else. He truly represents the missing link that I've been yearning for in my life. Every minute I spend with him is an amazing one. He makes me feel comfortable, he makes me feel safe, he makes me feel whole. I can honestly say that I can't stand being away from him. If it were up to me, I would never leave. I would stay with him all night and just sleep with him in his arms. Too bad I can't have everything my way...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.