Lately, I haven't been inspired to write. I'm trying my hardest to complete part four of Corinne, but it's becoming extremely difficult. I haven't figured out how I wanted to time out the events that are to happen in her life. On top of that, I haven't found the inspirations to create new characters yet. I know I'm gonna want about three more characters to focus on, so I guess I just need to start observing the things around me. I really don't want this work to be another failed attempt. I honestly get bored with my projects very easily, so hopefully my interest in this will remain in tact until I complete it.
I'm growing more and more distant from Mario as the days go by. I talked to him about it the other day and let him know that I would always be here for him if he ever wanted to talk. He said that he's just had a lot on his mind lately and that he hasn't really been talking to anyone. Idk if I can deal with that. My feelings are like, indifferent right now. Glen is still trying his hardest to be with me, and I guess I appreciate the consistency. I also appreciate his time and dedication, lol. He knows exactly what he wants.
As the days go by, I grow happier and happier. Well, not really happier per say, but you know... more content with my life. I've committed everything to the Lord at the alter, so I honestly don't have anything to worry about right now. Monday, Mr. and Mrs. Williams, Darrion's parents, had a meeting with me about the church vision and the church confessional prayer. As they explained it, I began to understand even more. I'm really determined to rebuild my relationship with the Lord. I'm also determined to learn and understand the Word, because I want to be able to quote from it and use it in my everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.