Today was one hell of a rollercoaster for me. I was happy, I was sad, I was angry, I was tired, I was annoyed, I was depressed... I was just all over the place. I prayed earlier... I asked God to help me out with my problems and show me some guidance. I really needed some answers, because no one out here was giving me any. I was crying and shit... My eyes hurt like hell right now. They feel like they did on New Year's Eve after I got through doing all that crying and stuff. But it's all good though... I'ma be aight. That's what Mario said anyway... He was right. I'm aight. I'm not great. I'm not bad. I'm just aight.
The experience I went through was nothing new... It was just the same ol' bullshit I've been going through all my life: my parents arguing, my family getting into drama, my daddy being a huge JERK and saying all kinds of unnecessary stuff to hurt my feelings... You know, the usual. I don't really feel like writing about it right now. There's just too much to say... and my mama's kinda bugging me to go to sleep right now, since it's like, going on midnight and what not. I'll edit this later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.