My Thanksgiving weekend went farily well to say the least. I went home Wednesday night and hung out with some old friends, ate a whole lot of food at three different houses and got to play with two of my favorite little girls in the world on Thursday, and spent some quality time with my sister for her birthday on Friday. It was a pretty good weekend despite me having to return to school Friday night for the last football game of the season. You know, I was hoping that we would lose the game Saturday, but we didn't. That means we're going to a bowl game now, and I really do not wanna go. So you know what? I'm not. I don't care what they have to say. If they wanna fail me, they can go ahead. Music Ensemble 359 does not count towards anything for me. It is nothing more than an elective that I don't need. Sure, an F might not look too hot on the transcript, but it's nothing I can't fix. I'm pretty sure no graduate school or medical school even gives a fuck about whether or not I passed marching band.
... you get graded for marching band? it's counted as an elective? wow.
ReplyDelete