... I love writing letters. Whether it be via e-mail or by the US Postal Services, I love writing letters. I promise you that if you give me an address, I will write you something and/or send you something nice (depending on who you are and whether or not I like you enough). I've been sending and receiving letters to and from my boyfriend's brother, Edwin, who's in basic training with the Army right now. Hearing (or reading, rather) about his experiences makes me laugh... He's such a funny guy. But yeaa... I always wanted to write my friends in college, but I don't know if there's a point. We all have cell phones. I can just call/text them if I wanna talk. Whatever though...
I started writing a story once... It was focused around a girl's diary entries. In fact, that's all the story was composed of. I don't know what happened though...
I never finish anything I start.
I wrote a couple of letters to President Bush several years ago, early in his second term... He wrote me back and he and his wife sent me autographed pictures. I don't know where they are though... My mama put them somewhere when we moved, and I haven't seen them since.
Just a little side note: My fishy does backflips, and he has yet to figure out that he can't swim in front of the thermometer that's in his tank...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.