Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day One: 10 things you want to say to 10 different people.

To Glen: I love you so much. We have been through many ups and downs, and I'm proud that through it all, our relationship continues to grow stronger and stronger. I want you to know that I trust you with my heart... and that I know in my soul that you will never do anything to betray me. You have continued to be the sole reason why I try to maintain my happiness and my sanity. You are every single part of me, and I am anxiously looking forward to sharing my love with you for the rest of our lives.

To Darrion: I love you more than you will ever know... Thanks for being one of my best friends. Although I'm sure you never mean to, the things you say about me really do hurt my feelings. I know I never tell you this personally, but it's true. You make me feel inadequate sometimes... and that's probably why I don't talk to you as much anymore. When I talk to you, I feel less important than I used to be. I wish things could still be the same between us; you know, before the drama and before graduation and before coming to college... But I know that's entirely too much to ask for, and I have to learn to accept you as you are.

To Joshua: Where are you exactly? I mean, I know you're in North Carolina, but where are you exactly in my life? I feel like there is a huge gaping hole in my heart where you used to reside... Our laughter, our jokes, the times we spent together... The sharing of secrets, the hugs, the serious conversations, the advice... Where did all of that go? I always thought that as we grew older, our friendship would get stronger... but over the past year, I feel as if we could never be more distant. I miss you, best friend.

To Jessica: You get on my nerves so much. I will always love you, and you will always be my best girl, but I just can't tolerate your bullshit sometimes. There's a time and a place for everything, and right now, I don't know if I have any time to give you a place in my life right now. We are on two completely different pages, two completely different pathways, two completely different... Everything. It just isn't the same anymore.

To Bradford: You have been the most awesomest (yes, I'm aware that isn't a word) college best friend ever. I enjoy all of our conversations and the times that we spend together. I'm looking forward to building our friendship throughout the remainder of our freshman year of college, and I hope that we will continue to be friends for the rest of our lives.

To Boo Boo: I miss you! That's all I have to say.

To Mario Beene: You're an amazing guy... and I know you know this. Don't ever let anyone put you down, and make sure to keep everything just "strictly business."

To Leah: I love you, girl. We've been through hell and back, ups and downs, and everything in between. You understand me, and you make it your responsibility to check me when I am wrong. Thank you. I really hope you are enjoying yourself at APSU... It would've been fun having you here. I can't wait to see you whenever I get the chance. It will be like old times again, hopefully.

To Marie Ann: I love you, baby sis. You are my world. Keep up your grades in school. Don't get in trouble. Keep playing piano. I'll be home to visit you soon.

To God: I know this should be first, but I really didn't know what I wanted to say. I love You... and I want to grow with You and become more in tune with You. I appreciate You and everything You have done for and given me. I want You to know that I am trying... but I know You already know this. I am aware that You know everything, and I hope that You are proud of my efforts to seek You. It's been on my heart lately to find a place where I can worship You and find You and just praise you... I'm still searching for that place. I pray that You guide me in the right direction. Thanks again for everything.

1 comment:

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.