Sunday, August 8, 2010

These people...

... get on my nerves so effing much! Ugh!

I haven't been updating, because there's nothing to really update about. I'm still at band camp. The upperclassmen horns and winds players arrived today, so now, the entire Pride of the Southland is in session. I get a break tonight from practice to go to an all freshmen meeting in the band room. They're going to be talking to us about the history of the band and all that other stuff. This is the 141st year the band has been in existence. That's amazing if you ask me...

But as far as the title of my post goes, I snapped on I don't know how many people today. People are just REALLY pissing me off.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm going through the same thing right now.. When everybody is just nerve racking.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.