Sunday, August 15, 2010

My dorm...

... is really boring right now. Earlier today, my roommate and I went down to one of my FB friend's dorms, and we were amazed at how she decorated her side. It seriously made us jealous. We were like "Omg, our room looks so plain and boring compared to yours." So I went to the poster sale today and bought two posters. One is black and white and has different pictures of couples kissing and being romantic. It also has a quote that says "Journeys end in lovers meeting." I'm going to hang it on the wall above my bed. I also bought a poster that I'm going to hang on my closet door. It has the "Footprints" poem on it, and I felt that it was a great example of spiritual inspiration that I know for a fact I need while I'm away from my home church. Oh, and simple fact about me: I love black and white photography. I'm gonna develop the pictures I've taken of nature and etc. in black and white and hang them all over my side of the dorm. It's gonna be really exciting, and my side will finally scream me for once. I'll take pictures and post later...

1 comment:

  1. dont worry it will get better trust me..! My first year I brought so much things and it looked plain to me.. but after time you will make it look cute..!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.