... UUUGGGHH!
I am so MAD at myself right now... I set my alarm to go off at 6:30 AM so that I would have enough time to eat breakfast and walk to my 8:00 AM lab that is all the way across campus behind the stadium, and guess what? IT DIDN'T GO OFF! Or it did, and I just didn't hear it. Whatever the case may be, I'm not at my first lab of the semester right now, and I don't know how badly this is going to affect my overall grade. I also don't know how it will affect my relationship with my lab instructor, who seems very interesting (I'm referring to the bio she put on her lab site). I sent her a sincere e-mail explaining how sorry I was for missing the first lab, and I explained the situation that I wrote above. UGH! I can't get over this stupid fact...
I don't know what to do now. I don't want to show up to a lab two hours late, because there will be no point. I already missed the quiz and the assignments. All I can do is be there EARLY next week and come FULLY prepared. That means reading the next lab before hand, answering any questions it might ask, etc. I do NOT want to fuck up my first semester here all because of a damn alarm issue.
I don't know what to do now. I don't want to show up to a lab two hours late, because there will be no point. I already missed the quiz and the assignments. All I can do is be there EARLY next week and come FULLY prepared. That means reading the next lab before hand, answering any questions it might ask, etc. I do NOT want to fuck up my first semester here all because of a damn alarm issue.
Yeah, although classes haven't started yet I'm really nervous about this happening to me. It happened A LOT last year. So now, I got a new, EXTRA LOUD alarm clock that's actually a little too loud. I'm not sleeping that heavily because I'm in a new place, but yeah. I set that and my phone, just in case, lol. It's been working pretty well so far. :]
ReplyDelete