Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear, Future Husband...

While reading through my blogger updates, I noticed a post that the loverly Shakiraa posted. It was a letter to her future husband which was inspired by Twitter. I read it, and it made me laugh a little bit... The little details she mentioned, the humor that went into play. I think I'm gonna write a letter to my future husband now. Of course, I already know who my future husband's gonna be... Glen, of course.

Hmm... Where have you been all my life? Ohh, that's right... 10 minutes down the street at your father's house. Well, I just want you to know that I promise I will learn to cook for you. And when I do... I promise I will try to cook dinner AT LEAST three times a week. The rest of the times, either YOU are cooking or WE'RE going out to eat. It's as simple as that. If you don't like what I'm planning out for us, you're just gonna have to get over it. :]

Also, I really, really, really love to sleep. I'm sure you already know that. So if you come home and you see me sleeping, your best move is to crawl beneath the covers and hold me. Hint, Hint: I really like spooning. I also really like cuddling. 99.9% of the time that I am with you, I will most likely attempt to sit next to you, hold your hand, hug you, kiss you, or any other action of that nature. If you don't like it, which I know isn't true, just let me know... I'll find someone else to cuddle with... No, I'm just kidding. Seriously. Don't take it to the heart.

Ohh, and if you haven't figured it out already, I think I'm bipolar... This means that I am PRONE to mood swings and occasional yelling. If you care about your life, you may want to move out of the way. If not, you are responsible for your own hospital bills if you ever happen to become injured during one of my fits. Also, this is to remind you to remove ALL, and I mean ALL, of the breakable items in the house. Otherwise, I will be tempted to grab them and throw them at whatever and WHOMever I choose.

Ohh, and btw... I wanna carry at least THREE pregnancies. First moment of conception MUST be around my 25th birthday. Next moment of conception can be anywhere between two and four years after the first. The final moment of conception can be whenever it occurs. For the record, I am naming the first child... If it's a boy, I will name him Jaylin Elijah Jones. If it's a girl, I will name her Amari Nina-Nicole Jones. You will like it, and you will accept it. I would like to name three of our children if we have more than three. I understand that you wanna have some part of naming our children... We'll figure that out later, promise.

Here are some expectations I expect you to meet:

  • Love me unconditionally
  • Worship and praise the Lord with me
  • Help me maintain sanity
  • Treat me with respect
  • Never, ever, EVER lie to me
  • Crack jokes with me, be silly with me, MAKE ME LAUGH
  • Never be embarrassed to be seen with me in public
  • And please... Please don't ever hurt me
That's all I ask for really. It's not much, I promise. You know I never want to end in divorce, and I never want our family to fall apart. Gosh... I'm running out of things to say. I'll end this here. I love you now, I'll love you then, and I always will.

So that's about it, people... I've honestly run out of words to say. I'll be ending this post now. I apologize for anything that didn't make sense or the lack of coherence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.