Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break...

Because I decided to skip my 2:30 Intro to Chemistry class, my spring break started Friday, March 11th at 11:00 AM. I don't really have many plans this week, but I'm going to try to my best to enjoy it while it's here. I have a ton of school work to do, and I plan to balance that with my social life... It's not going so well right now, but hey, it's only the beginning of the week. I still have a while until some of my work is due.

Saturday, I went to the movies with one of my best friends, Darrion, whom I haven't seen in months. We kinda had a falling a couple of months ago and we're not as close as we used to be, but we're getting there. He's doing everything he can to repair our friendship. Today, I went to the dentist for a regular cleaning and my orthodontist. The orthodontist visit was rough only because my braces wanted to be all complicated, lol. But everything's good now though... I just have to remember to floss daily and to use Listerine. My gums are swelling up, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix, at least I hope not.

Sometime this week, I plan to go bowling with my friend Alyssa to meet her deaf older brother, Jeremy. She thought it'd be cool if we met and signed to each other and stuff. It would be great practice for me. Speaking of signing, I'm really developing a love and a passion for ASL. I'm registering for an actual class next semester, so I hope to learn a lot more. Right now, I know enough for basic introductory conversation, and I know a lot of nouns. I hope to be able to carry on a full conversation past the introductory stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.