Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I need God in my life.

'nough said.

God must be doing something in my life, because He's constantly reaching out to me asking me to seek a better relationship with Him.

I'm 18-years-old, and I still haven't been baptized.

I would love for that to happen before I plan on getting married. I need to be in a completely different state of mind, a whole new person before I choose to spend the rest of my life with someone. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with my husband alone; I want to spend the rest of my life with God as well. I need God to guide my life down the right paths, and I will need Him in and throughout my marriage.

I know I have said many times that I'm going to start doing certain things and changing my life around for the better and blah blah blah, but each time I have always managed to fail at something. I can't guarantee full success, but I really would like to change my life around, even if it is just a little bit. I know this is going to a tough process for me, and I know I'm going to be faced with many, many, many milestones and temptations, but nothing can stand in my way. God won't allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.