Well, I haven't written on here since October, and I can't really say that a lot has gone on since then. The only difference in the me in October and the me now is that I'm more dedicated to building my relationship with God and His Son than I was a few months ago. I've been reading a little of the Bible everyday, and I've been looking into scripture to help me on certain aspects of my life. I look to God more now whenever I'm hurting or when I just need a little bit of guidance. I wake up feeling happier than I've ever felt, and I'm over all more happy than I've ever been. I'm usually the one who's negative, pessimistic, and bitter all the time, but lately, I haven't had much to complain about. Aside from the daily annoyance from my family, I've been well. God has truly blessed me.
I haven't been able to hang out with any of my friends really this break. I saw Darrion maybe a few times, and I just saw Consuelo for the first time the other day. We went to see Puss in Boots. It was an awfully cute movie. Oh, and I saw Shelby for the first time since her high school graduation. It's amazing how you lose touch and track of people when they go to different schools, huh? Cause Consuelo, Shelby, and I all went to middle school together. Hung out with them frequently. Then, they went to Hume Fogg and I went to Glencliff, and things just slipped through the cracks... But this year is a new year, and I hope to do a better job of communicating with the people I'd like to consider my friends. I've been doing a horrible job lately at keeping in touch with people, and I plan to put an end to that.
I begin my Spring semester Wednesday, so I'll be headed back to Knoxville Tuesday. I'd really like to get back earlier, like tomorrow, but I have an appointment with a gynecologist Tuesday at 3:15 CDT. That means I won't be getting into Knoxville until late and I won't have any time to just relax. I'll have to be in bed at a decent time in order to get ready for classes the next morning and what not. *Sigh* Oh, well... That's life. Next year, I hope my appointment isn't so close to when school starts. As far as this semester goes, I'm striving for better grades (always). I want to do the best that I am able to do and receive the highest grades that I am able to receive. Last semester, I made 3 A's, an A-, and a C. This semester, I'm hoping to make all A's and maybe a B (in Genetics, because I don't think I could pull off an A). The many A's will definitely give my GPA a significant boost, and I'll be on my way towards graduating with some type of honors.
I know I can do this if I have faith.
I know I can do this if I have faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.