Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dear God,

... Please watch over Your children.

So many are suffering and are in need of Your love and Your guidance. I am one of those children... I have been so lost in this world that I haven't made any attempts at improving my life. I tried working on my anger, but I didn't succeed. I gave up on it too quickly and too easily. Lord, please give me the strength to move forward. Please give me the strength to carry on and live my life as a better person. I'm so tired of hurting... I'm tired of all of this negative energy. I'm tired of the devil thinking he can have his way with me. I won't allow it. I won't allow it, God. I will not allow him to influence me...

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.