Saturday, December 18, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love.


After watching this movie and reading a post written by LaLa, I have decided that I really want to find myself. For years, I thought I had a pretty good idea of who I was, what I loved, what I enjoyed, what I wanted out of my life. But now, I realize that I am actually very, very lost. I’m not 100% at peace with myself, my life, or my accomplishments. I am not satisfied… only content.

In all honesty, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I’m tired of being so angry and disgruntled all the time. I’m tired of being ticked off and pissed off by every little thing that doesn’t go my way. I’m tired of feeling as if the entire world is full of nothing but incompetent, ignorant, good-for-nothing idiots. I’m tired of being so… negative. Negativity, in my book, equals unhappiness, and well…

I’m tired of being unhappy.

So for the remainder of 2010, I am going to enjoy what is in front of me… I’m going to make the most of my memories and try my best to be more positive, more loving, and more caring. In the upcoming year, I hope to truly better myself and make more of an attempt at bettering the people around me. I hope to dedicate more time and effort to my school work. I hope to be kinder, nicer to people… especially my friends. And most importantly, once again, I hope to find myself…

The real Jennifer; a brighter, wiser, happier, more vibrant Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Tell me about them below.